Sign in to follow this  

Jet-Precision - Update!

Hello, Just an update from Jet-Precison! We are working hard on the site and expect to have it up by Monday! Due to the large amount of files we will not have the download section available by Monday! Our forum is available at the moment and we encourage active use of it! We are trying to find a suitable place to upload 154+ files at roughly 2-6 megabytes in size!

Guest Rob

Why not upload your files to the Avsim libary? Seems sensible to me.

Well, We could, but some of the files we need to upload are copies of files already uploaded but the new ones are updated with the latest CFG/AIr files and other things, and we don't think AVSIM would like us uploading duplicates unless we can have the previous downloads deleted

Guest jon_151

Yes, Matt is correct.So the latest one are always will be available from our site.Cheers !.

hehehe Matt sent me a copy of all files he was gonna upload and then i updated it to up to 154 hahahahah Poor Matt :-hahhttp://212.212.159.238/svedude/imagesP/banner1.jpg______________________________________________________________________If you wanna bash FSPlanet & its webmaster Ferdy Serena, a freeware poacher, please go [a href=http://www.geocities.com/sia777fan//ferdybashing.html]HERE![/a]

Hello, I am working with AVSIM to see if they can help us out!Thanks, Matthew

Guest A32X

Is Jet-Precision related to PSD? Your webite says "Welcome to Jet-Precision - A Simubuild Company" Is this the new Simubuild? Also, I'm sure avsim could help you guys out. :-)

Hello, We are not related to PSD, although I myself was a former member! We are a VIV Company which Simubuild is also!! It was my mistake when creating the page!!!!!!