Sign in to follow this  
akriesman

FS2002 weather SDK or info?

Guest DSandberg

I'm looking for two things and can't seem to find either one:1) Here's the easy one: where can I download the available SDKs for FS2002? There doesn't appear to be a link to them from the MS FS2002 pages.2) I'm specifically looking for any information on how to possibly import global weather observations en masse into FS2002, sort of like the built-in weather download works. I'm not interested in setting the local weather continuously and dynamically like FS Meteo and its ilk, but rather to just let the simulator handle the weather on its own after the global weather data has been initially brought in via download ... except that I want to get the initial weather data from the hard drive or in some other fashion from the local machine. Does anyone know how or if this might be possible, and if so where I could get more information that might help me accomplish this?Thanks much for any assistance!- David Sandberg

Hey David !I will try and Email you from home later tonight. I have been working on something similar. I would be glad to share my findings with you.Take care, Allen

David, one more thing.I do not think I have your Email address. Could you send me it at akriesman@usa.net ? Thanks.There is also something else I would like to discuss with you.Cheers,Allen