Sign in to follow this  
Guest SD Sim

A Present for Avsim &Tom

Guest Lindy

That is one slick repaint, Anniette. Wonderful job. I'm sure Tom and Avsim will appreciate it.-Lindy :-wave

Guest SoarPics

Beautiful work, Anniette.Now that the Avsim staff has its own corporate aircraft they won't have to fly commercial out to Tahoe next month. :-lol

Thanks you guys :)I am not so good at Screenshots as ckukmale will tell you but I think it is better in real , I uploaded it and I would be really interested how many will want aVsim Cargo aircraft part from Ferdy of course ;)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Rob

Hey Anniette,I'll certainly be downloading it! Fantastic repaint, I'm sure we all agree.

Guest Miro Majcen

now that looks nice, thanks !! We expect it is full of drinks and other refreshments :)) Tom, we need a new hangar for this birdy :)) Best regards, Miro MajcenManaging Editor EuropeAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com

Fantastic! Thank you Anniette! That is a beauty. I feel my C17 may have to be replaced! Great job!

It was a pleasure to make it for a site that has done So much for me:)And as a Bonus it had 5 Downloads lol(how many work at AVSIM ?)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

I am real glad you Like it :)It has A special Name too "Mike Stone" as a THank you to him also .I Really hope he likes it too .Sorry I forgot to make the Bar guys ! but I never Drink Alcahol :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Anniette, just wanted to add my thanks also. Nothing beats this kind of gratitude for AVSIM being around. It sure helps to motivate us to continue to do our best with the site. :-)

Guest SD Sim

Top notch as always, Anniette. I noticed you had been away, so I figured you were up to something good.