Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Jim Campisi's NY Bridge Fix

I downloaded Jim Campisi's NY bridge fix. The bridges that are fixed are GREAT. There are still some missing bridges. I tried to locate Jim to notify him, as asked, but there is no e-mail address in the file. If anyone knows Jim,or his address,please let me know. His work was excellent. the bridges looked lousy before. Thanks, Bob.

Bob, I e-mailed you. If you would like me to add some bridges, send me a screenshot with thier location, Im not that familiar with Manhattan. The object of this was to fix what MS had there already, not really to do all of the bridges that SHOULD be there.Jim

Hi Jim. Just sent you an e-mail with pictures of the bridges that are changed and the ones that are not. I reinstalled and made sure it was on top of my scenery list. Thanks and best regards, Bob.