Sign in to follow this  
Guest CapHavoc

Grumman Goose

Guest Rob

Hey Mike,That is, as always, a fantastic aircraft for a fantastic simulator. Can't wait to see some of the repaints that will be painted onto this great bird.Should be good for you guys over at Bush Flying Unlimited! In fact, with all these great aircraft about for bush flying, I may have to take a look at your operations myself. :D.

Mike,That is amazing, it seems like about 2 weeks since you decided to do this aircraft and your produce something like this. What is your secret ?????

Mike:You are the GMax man!!!!!I have all of your G-Max planes with all the re-paints. Keep up the great work. Are you retired to enable you to devote so much time to your work? If not, you must be a very organized and dedicated man to the flight sim community.Cheers.

Heck yeah!!! Gimme gimme!! ....uhmmm hmmm.. please may I know where I can get that?Thanks dude!!http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Guest Reddog

To Brian and Jason, this aircraft is out, I got it at Simviation.com last evening, might be up here now. Over at Simviation the file is HU_16t comes with 3 paint schemes and a blank all white for the repainters.I think the panel is for the pro version cause I have the standard and the instruments didn't show. I beleive this is by the same fellow that did the HU16B a while ago.you know this is great, all the Grumman water birds coming out. We now have a Albatross both radial engine and turboprop, AMallard should be showing up soon, Mikes got the Goose in the works and Heather has a new version of the Duck coming out. The only one missing is a Widgeon, oh and for any of you that also fly CFS2 this will be arriving at a base near you this month.For more info go here www.aeroplaneheaven.comhttp://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/596406.jpgUSMC Retired

Guest Heather 636

She is looking very nice Mike; looking very forward to getting hold of it.I know I have said so before, but I will again, thank you VERY much for doing this for me.Sincerest regards,Heather

Believe it or not, that's the paint scheme I already have in work. I've got several good photos of it, including the one you attached to your message.Mike Stone

Mike hello after your Grumman pourier to make you Ct-114 Tutor ...

I like that! Infact, THAT is what I'll call her and give you credit! LOL!!! You better believe ABC will have one! DonI also like that Alaskan Air paint job too. That looks nice! Maybe that one too.DM

Guest Reddog

hey Don that's great, looking forward to seeing her added to the fleet!If you haven't been to it check out my weebshots albums, go to Plane Pics albums there are loads of Goose pics there inall kinds of paint schemes, click on the addy below. Hope you can use some of them. http://community.webshots.com/user/reddog18951http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/596406.jpgUSMC Retired