Sign in to follow this  

Gates and ramps

Hi, I am pretty new here and I need some help. In FS, at a parking, for example at Montreal, there is know gate or ramps to park the aircraft, you know, to let passengers go in the terminal. How can I have those ramps or gates (I don't really know what is the right word since my first language is french) to install in my FS2002. Thanks in advance for your help...really appreciate! Denis...

Guest rlefebvr

Salut Denis. Seulement les plus grande Aeroport dans FS2002 ont de tel chose. Le reste ont ete ajoute par des gens comme toi et moi. Regarde dans le file library de Avsim, tu vas en trouver plusieurs. Malheureusement, pas pour Dorval. Cepandant, il y a un gros projet pour Dorval.Va voir a ce lien, il y a beaucoup de bonne chose pour le Quebec.http://www.normand.boucher.net/quebec/Excuse mes fautes.RonCVA1701

Guest spools

Obviously your English is far better than my French! :-)Spools

For me, as he had had the politeness to ask the question in English, he deserved an answer in English too?I understood that, to be the conditions of using this forum? ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png