Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

LANDING CHALLENGE!! I08

LOL... well the textures make no big difference.. the mesh does ! ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Mike,yes there are some STOL planes that make this easier. I just did the whole round robin trip that Brian S suggested with a Beaver and a Pilatus Turbo Porter. -Peace of cake, when you are able to maintain an approach speed between 40 and 50 knots with full flaps. I even had a little crosswind in there (273/8) to make it more realistic. Acually I thought that getting into 85U was the most challenging approach. I don't think that I could have made it using a Cessna and definitely not with a Baron.Regards from LOWS.

managed to land a posky c17 there.had her at under 50k lbs fuel and landed her with full flaps+speedbrakes and overshot the runway but didnt hit a tree.took me like 20 attempts but its doable. the problem is not stopping but loosing heightthat field is a real challenge thanks for posting bout it

Is there anway to find Steve Small's airfiles?? :-zhelpFavorite area to Fly--Alaska!Thanksmike neones