Sign in to follow this  
jkallinen

Alaskan FS2002 windows media player video`s

Hi there, thanks for posting. Can you explain how you go about creating movie files from FS?Many thanksBevan

Pretty kool, looks like you must have a nice system with all those graphics going on. Now the other subject....THE MUSIC??????Issssssssssshhhh ;-)))))

I`ll try and explain!! We`ll start with my system specs, that willexplain a lot!MOBO- Gigabyte GA-7DXProcessor- AMD 1.4 GHZRAM- 1024 MB PC2100 266HZHD- Maxtor 7200 RPM 60 GigVideo- ATI Radeon 64DDR vivoSound- Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1Speakers- Klipisch Promedia 5.1450 watt 6 pc.CDRW- Aopen 12x10x32DVD- Pioneer 16XModem- Intel 56k/faxCable modem- Toshiba PCX 1100Printer- Canon S520Scanner-Microtek Scanmaker 3800Moniter- Viewsonic E90 19" .22 DPISecond moniter- Panosonic 20" TV/VCR combosecond VCR- Sharp 4/Head Hi/FiOS- Windows XP home EditionVideo software- Ulead Video Studio 5Now upgraded to 6What I basically do is videotape my flights after setting upmy dual moniter display.I then play back the tape and re-capture the clips I like in Uleadvideo Studio 5, now upgraded to 6.From there I can trim the clips and arrange them where I want themand add up to 4 sound tracks including ATC I have recorded.Special transitions and effects and finally it allows me produce the video inany media format. I make DVD`s, SVCD`s ,VCD`s ,MPEG2 , MPEG1 ,Windows media, Quicktime, Real Media, and with my upgrade MPEG4which takes video compression to new levels of quality.The video software is the most important part and learning how to use it.Been making flight sim video`s going on 4 years now and has it evercome along ways since I first tried making my first video.This is a question I`m constantly asked!! Some enthusiests think itsreally quite easy to do! When I first started I must have wasted over50 CD-R`s learning how to get it set up right to burn the video`s.There is a pretty steep learning curve for those who think they canjump right into it, and lots of fustration to follow. Research is veryimportant.Well I hope this helps out some, Its the longest explaination I`veever written.Jim

This takes MTV to whole new heights. I love how you managed to capture and convey the graceful character of the DC-3. Can you share your flight plan with us. I'd love to try it. Thanks...Sherman KaplanHighland Park Il

All I can say is FANTASTIC Jim!!! Thanks for sharing them. I thoroughly enjoyed them!! Keep sending more, please!LoboGood Folks and Flight simmin'...don't get no better 'en dat!Whistlingbirds@yahoo.com