Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Back after a year

Hi all, I am back to simming after nearly a year and by the screen shots I see that I have missed much. Please give me some hints on where and what to download to get those beautiful gates gates and airport signage. Thanks alot in advance.

Welcome back!As far as the gates are concerned you'll need to d/l a utility called AFCAD...just look for it in the library. Then you'll be able to edit, create, and load gates/taxiways that you have downloaded.Your should also be able to find packages in the library containing signs for individual airports...just do a search for you favorite airport.Best of luck...and once again welcome back.Jay

Welcome back.Go to www.taxiwaysigns.com for some cool signage.

Also, if you want to get an aircraft that defines the FS2002 experience, try out Flight1's Cessna 421. It's the first third party aircraft I've ever purchased for FS2002, and I picked it because it really fills a niche between light GA aircraft, and the heavies. It's fast enough that it can keep up with most jets on short routes, and it can keep up with airliner traffic in the landing and approach phase. But even more outstanding are the visuals, with the best virtual cabin I've ever seen...-John