Sign in to follow this  

Ai - You go first. No you go. I insist that you go -

I have to Heavies proceding out of the same terminal. The push out is Ok. One turns, then the other, but they cant make up their mind which one should go, or should I say ATC cant decide? Anyway they just sit there. Well here comes an arrival and guess where he needs to park? Yes thats right, at the same terminal. Now theres 3.Lookout here comes another arrival but he is on a taxiway between the two runways and he's not moving either till the other moves. Now to top it off here comes one on final approach but guess what? He has bee instructed to go around because the one plane between the two runways has his butt sticking out. I have tried 2 different AFCADS with the same result. Im using all PAI stuff except for a few GA. I dont recall the default stuff having these many problems. I really hate to complain but If someone out there has an answer I would be a happy guy. BobG

Hey Bob, In the AFCAD file, try moving the heavy's gates farther apart, giving them more wing space. If they're not moving, it's because they both think they're going to hit each other. If you move the gates farther apart, then they'll be fine. Hope this helps! (and if not, post again!)-Corey Leigh

Could you let us know where you are or better still show your AFCAD file, the only other alternative is to edit your AI traffic so they don't leave at the same time.:-yellow1 :-yellow1

I'm new to this. How does the AFCAD file work?Thanks,Rob

Afcad is a program with which you can change the taxiways, gates, runways and tower position used by AI Aircraft.If you add a third party scenery airport, the default taxiways and gates will probably (very certainly) not line up. AI aircraft will taxi, park or take off on the grass, through buildings or each other.Use AFCAD to produce proper taxiways, and also different runways for takeoff and landings.It is quite simple to use the instructions are clear and I recommend it thouroughly. Any further questions please ask on TT Tools forum.all the best Terry

Hi allThanks for your response. I have attached the afcad file. I did not write this but if you could take a look I would sure appreciate. Also they follow the same taxi course so one could be arriving at the terminal and one leaving the terminal and they just sit there looking at each other. Tks you guysBobG

You have too many planes using the same taxiway around the gates.Break 'em up so only a few use the same taxi way. For instance in the loop around the smaller parking spots break thetaxiway at the bottom of the loop so one side goes one way and theother side goes the other way.

You da man. I never really used afcad but after you spend some time with it you can work through it. This solved the problem. Thanks again and really appreciate you chiming in!BobG

sorry, I missed your EMail, I didn't flash up the computer till this evening, glad to hear you have got it sorted, Ihave downloaded your Afcad file and concur about the loops. I have never been to KSEA before, looks like nice scenery, though because I have changed the default repaints for my 737, 747 & 777 this airport is now populated with Ryan Air, Easyjet, My Travel and British Airways Aircraft.Best WishesTerry