Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

Could use your assistance please

Guest Heather 636

I have been trying repeatedly to get into flightsim.com without success. have tried the F5 and Retry trick to no avail.What I am after is a sound package by Mike Hambly and that appears to be the only place to get it.Can somebody PLEASE email to me:wbird.zipto:pharoah42@eritter.netYour assistance will be GREATLY appreciated.Thank you!Heather

Guest Rob

Hey Heather,Sorry - I just clicked send - too late - you've got it again. :D.

Guest Heather 636

Thank you gentlemen!!I'll just play them both at the same time and have stereo ;)I appreciate the help, even twice!Cheers!Heather

Guest Rob

Hey Heather,My mail bounced back anyway - it said your mailbox had exceeded its quota.

I know the frustration - I manage to get in about once every two weeks, but I try 4 or 5 times a day.David

It really helps when you try at "unusual" times, i.e. in the late night or early morning in the U.S... I have fewer problems getting in then.OK, it

Guest Heather 636

Thank you all for your help and advice.I don't go there very often. A good 95% of the time, I can find what I need right here at home at AVSIM; but there are those few occasions when there's a file I need and flightsim is the only place it is located.I appreciate your help when those times arrive.Regards,Heather