Sign in to follow this  
Ferd_Berful

"I builds themselves mine own airbus"

W it in the InterNet on the way is regular, will possibly already or other project after the slogan "I builds themselves mine own airbus" to have discovered. How however does this Freaks create it to realize distributed over several monitors, different points of view of the FS2002

Guest rhys13

Took me some time to get too the end of it...too busy laughing ...:-lol

Guest vertical

LOL! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Goood thing to brighten up the afternoon after flying on PIC !!

Guest ielchitz

All we need is someone to create a "Ferd Translator" and then we could actually try and answer his question.

Not possible, Ian.All the computers in the world would be hard pressed to ever translate Ferd's messages.DS CVA3339 / UKD149System: Hamster/Gerbilized Quantum Accessible 55Gig Iodized-Encrusted Four-poster with Mega-brill Farzenhuuven

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest crashing_pilot

:-xxrotflmao:-xxrotflmao:-xxrotflmao

Guest B742FAN

Honestly though I have been wondering for a long time how does this Freaks create it to realize distributed?It really do makes then mind bending.

This is just too funny!I tried to explain to my girlfriend why I was laughing so hard when I saw this... she was like "huh?!":-lol

PPL(A)

Guest ielchitz

I bet if we added a boom box and a video with several scantily clad well endowed women we could nab a grammy in "spoken word" out of Ferd's prose.

>W it in the InterNet on the way is regular, will possibly>already or other project after the slogan "I builds themselves>mine own airbus" to have discovered. How however does this>Freaks create it to realize distributed over several monitors,>different points of view of the FS2002..... Shakespeare lives :-lolhttp://album.atomic-systems.com/showPic.ph...rbus_Advert.gif