Sign in to follow this  
Ferd_Berful

"I builds themselves mine own airbus"

Guest rellimj

For I to speak that language, to transmit him in order the fact that to be able to learn the Ferd Berful comes from somewhere as for me always is thought in doubt a certain thing which. I find finally, I think of that it is stimulated because it has this machine meeting for the communication which therefore had already the meaning of the alone member of the community of the sim.Rellim

Guest ZLA_JY

Well, unlike the link above (which might have gotten some help from somewhere), my first impression was a translation software in use. A lot of times, when something is translated literally from one language to the next, it often looks contorted and backwards at the other end. So if he typed something out in his native language, then used a translating software to decifer it into English, the end result would have been the case. ...just an idea.Best regards,John McCurdy

Guest RogePete

YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!FERD IS MY SAVIOR, MY REDEEMER, MY LIBERATOR!!!Since I live under the rules of FERD, my life changed completely. Ok, my wife is gone, my car 'rests' in the river next to my house, no, actually it's FERDs house now, my money belongs to him too (like my wife, I think). BUT the point is: I'M HAPPY NOW.PRAISE FERD, MY MASTER!!!!!!Greets,Roger

Ferd has been positively identified - he/she is a translation bot!Am I disappointed that Ferd has been positively ID'ed? Nope. Ferd will live on, positively translating all sorts of foreign verbiage into perfectly understandable Ferd.In fact, I think the translation bot should be renamed to Ferd.Daryl ShuttleworthDS 3339http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...At last I have seen the light :-lol"A LS totally "driven off" will consider themselves it the one to designate, if one lets three PCS count "only" for a simulation at the same time, others to undertake such an attempt once in order to experience still more realism within their loved simulation."ROFLMAO

Guest jumpjet

Maybe that's not an error!Many women love a man in uniform. The sign is merely stating that fact. :-hah Graham

Guest ATPBVC

I was wondering as I was seeing thing television told me about horses and power. Do you ZFW and MFG part event matter the engine type? RR or Pratt & Houston? Did it casues fule in the ZBW for the MFG?(More gin) ;)

Is there possibly a small chance the fact that Fert returns again and me before laughter of the chair falls makes? Would be nice...Jan, MR

Guest BillVC

Fert=Ferd Great post here BTW. Good reading fun