Sign in to follow this  

photos

how do u take photos of planes in fs 2002. When u can download them from the file library thers pics with them but i want to know how to take photos and then look at them. I recorded a video thing while i was flying and i did another one on aonther flight and the one i was looking at went to that flight if u get what i mean737 air france i took a video of737-400 BA flight i took a video of but when i looked at the air france one i came out to carry on with the BA flight and i was flying the BA 737 on the 737 air france flight confused?????i just want to know how to take photos???any help appreciatedIan

Hi Ian If you go to the DreamFleet website (http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/) they have a program called FS Screen.. All you do is hit the print screen key and it automatically saves it for you. Very simple to use.As for the videos, errr, didn't really understand you.I'm assuming when you watched the AF B737 video, the aircraft used was BA?make sure you select the AF aircraft BEFORE you watch the video. Beware: When you watch a video, you can switch off/on the aircraft lights, put the gear down, flaps, etc etc.. That's what I've heard, and I don't use it muchHope this helps!

thnx for the helpi have worked out how to take the photos i think but i can't view them now but my freind knows you were a great help thanks the world needs more people like u for ppl like me :)cheers againIan