Sign in to follow this  
tgibson

California Unicom airports and Bush pilots

I managed with editvoicepack and AFCAD to put voice in some Unicom Aiports as Emma Field or Half Moon Bay (No more KHAF, the pilot say "Half Moon Bay").I have a project to make the same Unicoms that appeared in FU2:Borges, Byron,Davis Woodland,Gnoss,Half Moon Bay,NutTree, Parret,Petaluma,Rio Vista,Sonoma Skypark,Sonoma Valley,South Co and University.I suposse that some as changed the name or are out of order.For the bush pilots I made some test with LAGO FSSoundScape into the Naji

Guest Lindy

Sounds like a great project. I'm sure you'll get lots of people who will want the files.Question: does a user need the Lago sound program to use the files that you created (ala FSSE)? -Lindy :-wave

Hello Lindy, the California Unicom Airports are files compatibles with the normal ATC of FS2002,you have the default 9 voices of the pilot/controllers availables to spell the name of the airport.You only need the editvoicepack program to update the voices into FS2002 (or wait for a new version with autoinstaller if anonyone releases anyone).The effects sound for the Bush scenerys are based in the program from LAGO, and are neccesary to listen.I

Guest SoarPics

Hi Jose,I'm greatly interested in your idea. My home airport is Yolo Co. (2Q3), and I fly to a number of the airports you listed. Any chance of adding Woodland-Watts (O41) to the list?Thanks in advance for your efforts. I can't wait to try it!!!Regards,

Just uploaded with:0O5 - University 0Q3 - Sonoma Valley0Q9 - Sonoma Skypark2O3 - Parrett2Q3 - Davis Woodland WintersC14 - Borges-ClarksburgC83 - ByronKDVO - GnossKHAF - Half Moon BayKVCB - Nut TreeO69 - PetalumaO88 - Rio VistaQ99 - South CountyKEWL - Emma FieldSorry Greg, tried it and send me any correction you want, it

How about:O41 - Watts-WoodlandQ94 - Rio LindaQ96 - NatomasC39 - Folsom LakeKMHR - Sacramento MatherQ40 - Elk GroveQ53 - FranklinKRIU - Rancho MurietaKPVF - PlacervilleQ61 - GeorgetownI live in Spain, so its difficult to know if those are correct,I see this places in my sectional chart and in www.airnav.com

Guest Stardog

I would be very interested in this. I am thinking about picking up the sound add-on from Lago after hearing the sounds in Emma Field and seeing how much it adds to the immersion.Could you tell me how much of a FPS hit using this sound add-on gives you? I would very much like to check it out :)Thanks Todd

Depend on your system, but not noticiable in mine, the sound files are sampled at PCM 8 bits mono, insignificant to the today sound cards, made more impact the sound into the simulator.

Included now:O41 - Woodland WattsQ94 - Rio LindaQ96 - NatomasC39 - Folsom LakeKMHR - Sacramento MatherQ40 - Elk GroveQ53 - FranklinKRIU - Rancho MurietaKPVF - PlacervilleQ61 - Georgetown

Thanks, Jose! I ofen fly around the Sacramento area (raised there), and these small airport names will be great!Take care,-- Tom GibsonCalifornia Classic Propliners: http://www.calclassic.com/Cal Classic Alco Page: http://www.calclassic.com/alco/Freeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.com/ San Diego Model RR Museum: http://www.sdmodelrailroadm.com/Drop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___