Sign in to follow this  

STILL NO STATIC AIRCRAFT?????

ok l`m at heathrow airport and have my traffic set at 100% and l have installed some of those pai plane which didn`t appear so how do l get some of the major airports to look full? many thx boeing8boeing8@tpg.com.au

Guest Boone

Hey there, I had the same problem - apparently you must install Air France first. I did that an everything great after!Good luckBoone

did that but l only see 3 aircraft? weird

can i just confirm a few things?1. You are using FS2002 with ATC/AI set to 100%.2. are you seeing any aircraft at all on the ground at Heathrow (EGLL)?3. Have you got TT Tools or AI Traffic (add-ons)?You should get some AI traffic at EGLL with just the default A/C they will however be Landmark, Orbit and even amphib etc.If you have TTools decompile traffic.bgl and check the flightplans to ensure the Traffic.bgl has not been corrupted, there should be about 18000.I do not use PAI, I have created my own for UK Using timetables and other Flight plans. If you load PAI does this also create its own flight plans, if it does not you will not see them.I use "AI traffic" to edit flight plans , aircraft etc, this is down loadable and free. I believe there may be other AI editors with user friendly interfaces, but I have used this one from the start.I hope this is a help, reading through it, it seems fragmented but I am at work and cannot access FS2K2Good LuckTerry

You have too few gates. Apparently Microsoft was lazy in inserting many gates, so download AFCAD and search for one of the files for default EGLL here :)http://212.212.159.238/svedude/imagesP/banner1.jpg______________________________________________________________________If you wanna bash FSPlanet & its webmaster Ferdy Serena, a freeware poacher, please go [a href=http://www.geocities.com/sia777fan//ferdybashing.html]HERE![/a]

yes to 1, 2 and no to 3...l did have fstraffic but lost the website..many thx mate boeing8boeing@tpg.com.au

I had the same problem, absolutely no aircraft whatsoever showing parked or flying around Heathrow. I went to www.projectai.com and downloaded the "Self-Install" packages for British Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and Lufthansa. Those packages alone place quite a few aircraft parked, taxing, landing, you name it. I was about 3rd in line for takeoff while two aircraft were on final. Rather busy I would say. Adding more airlines that service Heathrow would make it really interesting and probably very congested.Anyway, give it a try. I think you will like the results. The Self-Installer handles everything involved in updating the "bgl" files within FS2K2. You may have to have TTools installed which is a freeware program. TTools hands all the decompiling and compiling of the BGL files.Keith

If you do see some AI aircraft at EGLL then all you need to do is create more, the majority of the default Traffic.bgl is for AI traffic in USA (as is the scenery).TTools is available or use AI Traffic which is an editor with a better user interface. There are plenty of AI files available, the main thing is naming each of the different texture files within each aircraft directory, then in the aircraft.cfg using the same name as its texture.If you move this post to TT Tools forum , the other guys there are very helpful, and much more knowledgeable than I, but, I will give any help I can once I get home.(Mother in Laws Birthday tonight, not much FS activity!!!!):-lolGood LuckTerry

thx too all you guys that has helped me, many thx boeing8