Sign in to follow this  

Heads up for the new Beech model 18

It's by Greg Pepper and it has a great paintjob and an awesome virtual cockpit...great job, Greg!

I would be interested in seeing a Beech 18 model. At my airport (IKV), there is a company that hauls (from what Ive heard) chickens and fish to different places around the country. They have two or three Beech 18's that are conventional gear, and they also have a Beech 18 that is a tricycle and turbo conversion. Ive looked in the past for such an aircraft made for FS, but never found any.Craig

Gregthanks from me too, this is an excellent piece of work and great fun to fly as well as to look at with an effective VC.Suggest you go get this Bird folks ;-)Peter

What a sweetheart!!!! Thanks Mr. Greg!!!! Flew them for real. You have captured the looks perfect. Nice classic Beech paint too. Don

I agree this is a nice model but Im having a lot of issues with the textures. It seems the mipmaps cannot decide on which level to display at so i get a lot of blurriness in the textures. It always seems when textures DO NOT have mipmaps than things work wonderfully but there is always some compromise I guess. Zooming in and out plus changing rez does not work here at all.Hornit

Thanks for the pointer, davido!Could you do us a further favour? I too like the sounds of Fred's original (love the tick over) - could you copy and paste your sound.cfg text here? I'd like to see which sound files you have allocated - and did you retain any of the sound files supplied in the zip?Many thanks to Greg Pepper - really enjoying this.PH

Found it, thanks! I usually look on the home page for the new uploads but somehow had missed this one, so was a little confused as to what you all were talking about. Thanks again, looks great, can't wait to fly it tonight ;-)

I couldn't agree more. Great job. I usually try to E-Mail the designer directly but as I am in the Forum I will express my appreciation here.I am really amazed at the amount of work and the incrediable talents of these aircraft. My hat is off to you all!Regards