Sign in to follow this  
Guest lcrenier

LVL-D 767 will be compatible with Aerosoft's MCP !

Guest lcrenier

Hi folks,These last days I have been working together with Andrew MacLean from Aerosoft Australia to update our codes to allow the 747MCP to work with the upcoming Level-D Simulations 767.So, thanks to Andrew's kindness and his nice work I can tell you now that LVLD-767 will be fully compatible with Aerosoft's MCP !!Hoping to make happy a few simmers more :-)

You have definately made one more happy simmer here :) Course, I would have grabbed the new sim as soon as it came out regardless, but it's good to know that the deck I have here will work out of the box.TIA for all the hard work from you and the team!

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

For sure!I don't own the Aerosoft 747MCP, but I do hope that sometime in the future the LevelD767 will be compatible with other hardware solutions too, like the FSBUS.Thanks for hearing out.Happy new year.George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Guest BoeingFreak

If keyboard commands can be assigned I don't see any reason why FSBUS is not compatiable in most respects :S

That's pretty awesome guys, I don't use it myself, but, it's cool that you guys stepped up for those that do.Much respect.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest BAW191

That's fantastic news!Laurent & Andrew: thanks a mill...

Guest mmcevilley

>So, thanks to Andrew's kindness and his nice work I can tell>you now that LVLD-767 will be fully compatible with Aerosoft's>MCP !!>>Hoping to make happy a few simmers more :-)Outstanding! Thanks for taking the interests of what amounts to a small portion of your customer base to heart. And please pass on thanks to Andrew as well.-michael

Hey Laurent,This really is fantastic news for all owners of the Aerosoft MCP. Whilst I do not own one myself, I can imagine how hard and unrealistic it would have been for the guys that do own one to have to revert back to a mouse and or key strokes.

Laurent and Andrew,That's wonderful news! Thank you both very very much!Best Regards,Nicowww.nicokaan.nlfc.php?vatsim=814584&indicator=OD1&a=pic767.jpg

Guest rhys13

Fantastic...thanks, that really put a smile on my face !Merci l'ami !:D

Guest zuurbekje

Laurent and Andrew,The best news for 2005 till the final release,...........thanks a lot!!Jeroen op den Akker

Guest B1900 Mech

Great new's! I own the CP Flight 737 MCP,http://www.cpflight.com/sito/prodotti.asp It works with the PMDG 737 Via a edited keyboard config file,I was wondering if you could look into compatibility with this product? Thank's :-)

Thanks Laurent/Andrewthat has made my and a few others day!cheers keith

Hi Laurent,This is great news and so a big THANK YOU to you and Andrew. For all of us that own this great piece of hardware I can see no reason to pass on the upcoming LVL-D 767.

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg