Sign in to follow this  

Anything new coming out??

For awhile there great things were coming at us right and left - the C421, Archer, Cheyenne, FLightMax, RealityXP. I thought there was a Seneca and a Navajo on the drawing boards but those seem to have quieted down. The RD4 has dried up, at least for the near future. The Dreamfleet 152 project sounds awesome but a long way off. So what big projects might we expect in the next 2-3 weeks? Anything?Just curious (and anxious!)David

Check the AVSIM front page... F1/Reality XP seem to be on something there :-)And then there is a PSS Dash-8 in the wings...And Milton's Dash-7 in September!!And the R4D has not dried up either. The new Gmax model will be ready soon (I have been flying it for a few months already). That one too should see the light in the not so distant future.But.... don't tell me you got bored already with all the beautiful stuff that has been published over the past 6 months or so !!?? :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Hi David,I think all of us are in the midst of development but as you can see on the front page news item, the Meridian project is coming along although we have a bit to do yet. Also for reference, the 152 is actually a Flight 1 product.Best Regards,Jim Rhoads

Oops! Sorry about that! There are so many collaborations out there these days that it's hard to keep it all straight! :-eek Either way, I'm looking forward to the 152! This was the first I heard of the Meridian project so I was assuming that would be months away (perhaps early 2003). I notice companies are very cautious about even hinting at release dates these days! Can't say as I blame them.ThanksDavid

>>But.... don't tell me you got bored already with all the >beautiful stuff that has been published over the past 6 >months or so !!?? >Hehe, bored? no! But I do seem to have the adult form of attention deficit disorder ;-). Since each release gets better and better, naturally we're all going to be chomping at the bit for the next "great thing"!David

Hi David,I think it is fairly safe to say within the next 1 1/2 to two months on the Meridian..Regards,Jim Rhoads

Don't forget the DreamFleet Cessna C177B Cardinal, the Knoxville Flyer. I should be out in next couple of weeks...

>Hi David, >I think it is fairly safe to say within the next 1 1/2 to >two months on the Meridian.. Jim,About today's Avsim headlines and Reality XP ..I fail to capture the significance of this announcement except perhaps that you "subcontracted" the Meridian's EFIS to someone else ... Am I missing something ?Michael J.