Sign in to follow this  
Guest phildoe6

cannot program airways in fmc...

Guest phildoe6

hi guys,me again with another problem of the fmc. when i try to programm an airway to fly to a waypoint, the waypoint ever "jumps" one position down and gives me a disco. the airway is there, but without a waypoint to fly to. i can only fly direct to every waypoint. when selecting a sid or star, the fmc gives the correct airway to the waypoints... i didn`t find a way to close the disco and there`s nothing in the manual. could you please help me solving this.thx and regardsphil

Because we all have problems with that secretive forum you chosse to run, which takes the shine off and otherwise excellent product

ngxu_banner.png

What's secretive about it? You buy the product, you register, you access the user support forums. If you don't own it you can still join the general forums and ask whatever you like. Obviously if you don't own it you don't need user support.If you buy it and you don't like it you have 30 days to return it. Given that I really don't understand what you're complaining about.The only people who have a real complaint with that setup are the pirates. It really sucks when you download it from usenet and then can't get support.Wade

As a contributing member of the aforementioned "secretive forum", I would like everyone to know - the ones who have not registered after purchasing the LDS767 - exactly what is talked about in the secretive forum...Now, this may be spilling the beans...But, we talk about... raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings... oh, these are a few of my favourite things in the secretive forum...I do love... cream coloured ponies and crisp apple strudels, anddoorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, and wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, yes I must admit, these are a few of my favorite things in that secretive forum.Don't forget about the girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, or the snowflakes that stay on my nose and eye-lashes, or even the silver white winters that melt into springs... dear me: these are a few of my favorite things... in the secretive forum...

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

................and there are holes in the sky were the rain gets inBut they are ever so small,Thats why rain is thin.Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest jase439

Wait until they find out about the black helicopter you take to and from work, Wade.

>Wait until they find out about the black helicopter you take>to and from work, Wade.Hmm. I was in one of those the other day. Didn't see Wade though. ;)

BobK

If I had a lawyer you'd be hearing from him. I have a perfectly valid copy of the 767, thank you very much.I have no problem with the product, in fact it's the best I ever BOUGHT.I have no problem with the official forum, in the end it's the proprietor's choice whether I think it's a good idea or not, notwithstanding the fact I can't get into the d**n thing and certainly have no intention of changing my security settings to do so, which it appears to want me to do.What I DO have a problem with is people who try to shut down threads in here, which is an open forum where one user ought to be able to help another as best he can without interference.If you want to go to the official forum, fine, but please leave this one alone.

ngxu_banner.png

Dearest noname,We ARE leaving this one alone. That's why we keep telling people to come to the OFFICIAL FORUM.Noone has accused you of having an illegal copy of the program... we are simply saying if you want OFFICIAL PRODUCT SUPPORT, go to the OFFICIAL PRODUCT SUPPORT FORUM.Lawyer? What's a lawyer got to do with this?http://www.ldsflyingclub.com/siggies/ds.gif

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

I'm glad to hear nobody is accusing me of that.Came d**n close though and interestingly I'd never heard of usernet until I read it from the above.Oh and by the way, I have registered my 767 as far as I know, but I still can't get into the forum.

ngxu_banner.png