Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Dash 8 -300 !

Guest mikehaska

Well, if the designers are monitoring this forum, thanks for all your hard work on this project! Something this detailed obviously took a lot of time and effort, and it is greatly appreciated! :-) Looking Awesome!

Guest Rizzibird

Uf, it is superb thing. I am just interested in the navigation. It doesn't look like it will be FMS equipped.I am sure it will be great. It remindes me on the Espen's F50 project. It is also great.Nejc

Guest A32X

Only flown on a dsh 8 once but I agree the sounds are stunning!

Guest Dan_Pergau

Hi Greg!I was lucky enough to do a few jumpseat rides before 9/11... this panel looks amazing!!Nice to see another Ottawa type on here =)Dan Pergau

Hey Dan, good to hear from you.The Dash-8 is definately a much-needed aircraft in my hangar. Air Canada relies so heavily on that plane for the short-haul routes. I'm looking forward to hitting the smaller airports on the East coast. . .It doesn't look like the FMC is modelled, so that'll set the PSS Dash-8 apart. This one looks like a real treat, though.Hope you're keeping cool today (39 humidex ugh!)Greghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/sig1.jpg

[http://www.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cc5d15671f44040.jpg] I've never had the pleasure of flying onboard the DASH-8s, but I did have the good fortune to build them for a year. And those pics are pretty damn accurate as well the sounds that are available for d/l.I wonder how PSSs' DHC-8 will fare against this freeware? Either way, it's about time we had a good DHC-8 to fly in FS. All we need now is a gmax Q400 series with all the bells and whisltes (I 've a soft spot for those as I worked the mod line and final assembly for that aircraft).

i like it. but only one thing. i didnt see the guages, the file only included one guage file. anyone have this problem

Same here. Also my gauges are not very clear at all even at 1600x1200x32. Not sure what the issue is. Anyone else?BobG

Superb Work - Well Done!!!:-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1:-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1Ray :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-bluegrab

Hey guys, I just downloaded the new Dash 8-300 and it is quite amazing. But complicated. I need a familiarization course to fly the thing. Not like most downloads that you can start and just go. I cant even give it full power without a bunch of warning horns goin off. I also find i cant read what all the buttons do. Anyone have any suggestions. I absolutely love the airplane. I just dont know how to fly it and i Just graduated from flight college! Had turbine training and a be200 king air simulator. Any suggestions anyone?Thanks

NOW the question is....How difficult could it be for PSS to add Wx radar to their Airbus, DF to their 737, and PIC to their 767? If he was able to put Wx radar in on a freeware plane, certaintly, these other payware developers could supply an update to get working Wx radar. Or, perhaps an independent freeware developer could someone add it in...Would be nice to see...TIMMY!

:-lol Cool sig!I can't get enough of South Park!"Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control."(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*DemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42 WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Primary)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Secondary)300W PSUWindows XP Professional (Both drives - Multiboot)DirectX 8.1("I am humorous and well versed in the subtleties of everything pertaining to nothing." - BA)