Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

SKG/LGTS surface fix

Hi,A Makedonia airport smooth surface fix is presented under FS2002 scenery. This fix is apparently intended for the Makedonia10 scenery, which, afaik is only available for FS2000. Since this is a 27 MB download my question is: can this scenery be used in FS2002. I'd find it rather disappointing to download such a large scenery only to find it does not go well with FS2002.Cheers,CT

Good question.I d/loaded the fix because I have most of the free Greek scenery but a quick look at FS2k2 shows that I have not installed the Makedonia scenery but I have installed the Greek airports scenery by kyprianos Biris (graf2k2.zip)I would think that the Makedonia scenery will work in FS2k2 otherwise why would George have released the fix?