Sign in to follow this  

Download Problem

Can someone explain to me why I am, all of a sudden, unable to download any files to a directory?I have always downloaded the zips, etc.. to a directory called download on my HD. All of a sudden today when clicking on download I end up with an open folder on the desktop that contains all of the files of the zip that I downloaded. I am not getting an actual download to a directory, but to a temp folder and the zips are automatically opened in that folder. I have not changed any settings! How can I get the downloads directed back to a permanent folder on my HD? This has me totaly stumped! I have never seen this before!Any help would be appreciatedhttp://members.cox.net/pstepanoff/images/OK_c2.gifPete S

Guest JohnN

Hi Pete,I entered the Q30890 number in the MS Knowledgebase search, but it couldn't be found. Did you find the document somewhere else?John