Sign in to follow this  
MartijnPleines

LAGO PHNL Trouble

Login, 2 accounts well, it's a long and sad story I had a crash and as AVSIM sends you a password instead of using one you know I lost it, so djmorgan is at work and morgandj is at home...... this happened on a weekend so couldn't use the work one at home... nothing more sinister than that.

>As this is THE place were alot of simmers get all their info >and files from, any chance you guys can get with the AVSIM >people and open a LAGO support forum here? With PHNL and >Emma Field, I imagine it would be a very good place for >everyone to get the needed info from. I proposed that a while ago, but I have little control over Customer Support. I am the boss of the ConDev Department and in fact only responsable for getting the files onto the FTP server (which is 'again' hopelessly overloaded). Write to Daniel@lagoonline.com and tell him you have my support because I also believe we should be where our customers are and not ask customers to come to our site.>One more question. Does Lago have any other airports like >what you did with PHNL in the works? Could be, he said with a grin, could be. Let's put it differently, if you guys keep buying it as fast as you buy PHNL we would be crazy not do publish them. But if we would do it, what airports would come to mind? Mathijs

Btw, this is message 92, the person who write message # 100 gets a free product of his choice from our collection. Only single messages allowed, at least 60 minutes between them.Mathijs

Wow! 686 signs??? Does it affect frames heavily or is the visibility set down enough? Just wondered.

Mathijs,North american scenery seems to be the most neglected. It seems all of Europe is covered with 3rd party add-ons. I would purchase any north american scenery..Greg

Just waiting for another hour since nobody else in answering... I know this is much risk, the only chance to get something free... :-lol

Mathijs,Just a hint :-hahHow about a remake of EHAM, including the new 6th and 7th runway completely in GMAX? (pleeeeease!)(If not, than please patch EHAM2000 for these runways)I know, there are now 3 EHAM's out there, but it such a versatile airport and functions very well as a European hub.But LeftSeat is right, there's too few US airports outside Simflyers'.Would really love to see a good Memphis with the full FedEx hub, shiny river, pyramid, blue grass textures :) yum!I can see myself programming all FedEx flights right now!Oh well, surprise us!- Gideon (EHAM)

Nothing's happening... :)I wonder who will post #99... :(- Gideon (EHAM)

>How about KSFO? >>-- >Tom Gibson >>California Classic Propliners: http://www.calclassic.com/ >>Cal Classic Alco Page: http://www.calclassic.com/alco/ >>Freeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.com/ >>San Diego Model RR Museum: http://www.sdmodelrailroadm.com/ >>Drop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___ Heh, heh... Tom. Looks like if Lago goes for it you may get it free!Here is Mathijs' post: "Btw, this is message 92, the person who write message # 100 gets a free product of his choice from our collection. Only single messages allowed, at least 60 minutes between them.Mathijs"Your post was #100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://members.cox.net/pstepanoff/images/OK_c2.gifPete S

The airport that needs to be done the most is definitely JFK!! It looks so bad in FS2002. JFK is a major airport yet there are no sceneries of it so that would be awesome if you guys made that, plus it would make u all rich :-hahAnother airport I would love to see is KSAN since its my hometown :)

Tom, You really think KSFO? I think KSFO is done pretty well by default. I rather have airports that are pretty much "incomplete". So what do you think Mathijs? :)Julian