Sign in to follow this  

FS Nav. 4.5.1

Can someone tell me please if there is an option in the FS Nav Export, for Squawkbox. I see Radar Contact- FS2000- FS2002- etc but no mention of Squawkbox. I am sure that it was present when I first loaded the program, it seems to have disappeared, I dont understand how but it has..

In my version of 4.5.1 you can export to Squawkbox. If memory serves me right the option is under => PLAN/EXPORT and is nestled between exporting to Radar Contact and the text-file.I create the SB files for download for my VA all with FSNAV and use the export tool frequently to include them in the download .zip file for every single flight we have on offer.Hope that helps :)

Ralph. I agree with what you say and when I loaded the 45.1. into FS the option to export to Squawkbox was present. The problem that I have is that it disappears from the options having used 45.1. for a flight. If I uninstall and reinstall the Squawkbox option returns, only to disappear again after any flight that I do. Have you any ideas on this problem, I am at a loss to understand it.

Works great for me??? I suggest you contact the author.