Sign in to follow this  
Guest andrewluck

ProController font corruption

Guest andrewluck

I guess this is a video driver problem but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction to cure it.When I run ProController it all displays correctly except for the aircraft information blocks which are corrupted. I can fix them by changing the screen res once the program is running but I've had a couple of crashes after doing that so I'm rather wary, plus it's a pain.Video card is a GF256 with 27.42 drivers. Processor is an Athlon 1.2GHz.Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Hey Andrew,Can't really help with the Driver question, but I can offer a suggetion as a workaround.In PC, got to the "Windows" menu at the top of the screen, take the tick off flight strips. This will remove the flight plans from the right hand side of your screen. Then under "RadarOptionsswitches" put a tick in the 6th box from the top, (Automatically show flight strips of new aircraft).Select an aircraft by clicking on it on the screen and it's flight plan should appear in the left hand top corner of your radar screen.Check the fonts of that image against those of the flight plan that used to appear in the right hand boxes. If the new ones are alright then it's not a font problem.Don P.

Guest andrewluck

DonThanks. Problem went away after an upgrade to a GF4. Definately a driver problem.Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH