Sign in to follow this  

Updates to PC or even a new client?

Not that there is really a need for one as the current build of PC is fine. But, I was just wond'rin if there are/going to be any other controller clients available?I think the guy at simclients have done a fantastic job with PC as it is now though, no discredit to them AT ALL!One other question which im sure must have been asked before but here goes anyway :D, I would love to be able to create my own sector files for different facilities. Is there a program available to make this easy or do you have to create the files using just code alone?And either way is there a resource where i can find out the true coverage of facilities in the UK? i.e. the area that a particular ATC station cover.thanksMS

In terms of a PC client, some group was working on software for the MAC, but I'm not aware of any other development.Here's a link to Sector Pro http://www.promfd.com/ It's used for the creation of Sector files.Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Smokintodd out.Operating out of CYXU.Athlon 1.4Asus A7M512MB DDRGF3 Ti200SB LiveWin98SE

That's just the ticket!I'll give that a go now,Thanks againGeorge