Sign in to follow this  

double-clicking fails sometimes-help

I have absolutely no problems running the complete setup, including my FS2002 and win XP.The only problem I incurred just recently was a situation, when in rather heavy traffic I got handed over to subsequent controller. I opened ATC directory in my SBhost and double-clicked on it. Nothing. Several minutes later same attempt and still nothing. I kept on clicking my target line but no reaction. At certain moment the whole ATC list just went bezzerk as it only showed Unicom frequency, despite at least 12 controllers being in my area. I eventually got it switched, but then my frame rates just went near zero. It never happened to me before. I eventually got an error message stating I was disconnected from the session, but nothing proved its true. i was still visible to a controller and could communicate with him till the shutdown. Your help is badly needed please.Anyone?