Sign in to follow this  

LAGO Honolulu is...

AMAZINGWorth the bucks in my opinion, and even if you don't agree, it portends of what

Agreed:Honolulu is an impressive scenery add-on and is undoubtedly one of THE best scenery add-on's for FS2002. Additionally, the G-MAX framerate vs. regular scenery framerate is astounding!Mike T.

Yes it is impressive and I have enjoyed it the short time I have been using it. The only problem I find with it is that... I want all my airports to look like this! Course it would cost a mint at $20.00 a pop. Wonder if Lago has more of them in the works. I guess I could afford one once in awhile. I would just be doing North American airports though, since that is where I do almost all of my flying.

Guest gasebah

What would be great would be the addition of all other Hawaiian airports first, so you can do short Islands hops.Alex

Actually, if you get Bill Melichar's add-ons to Hilo, Kahului, Kona, Lihue and Lanai, you might never get out of Hawaii. It's great with the Lago scenery.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

WHERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS, SHOW ME THE SCREENSHOTS!Please?--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org

HiJust fantastic scenery and works well with Eddie Denny`s mesh as well.

What's funny is as I was waiting for the ramp guys to finish loading my 764 for the return to LAX I was looking around and on the road just outside the terminal there is a bus that goes up and down it. The colors on the bus match the colors on the ones they use out there (at least when I left there in 93). Pretty amazing.

Eric 

Guest HeavyFan

I agree!! This Scnery is a pretty close representation of HNL Intl!! As I live on Oahu, it look pretty close to me!! Great job Lago! And it's real easy on FPS! I sure hope the G3d.DLL Error i get around runway 8L gets fixed soon, then i can really enjoy this place! But i keep getting freezes with it! But anyway I love this PHNL Intl Scenery!! Finally after all this time somone finally did a Awesome Scenery add-on for my Home Airport!! MIKE-:) -:)

Wow, the screens of this look amazing! How fast is it though - it's not low single digit FPS at hi res on a fast system the way Simflyers LAX is is it??

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Boaz

Please I need your help to get in touch with LAGO!!!!PLease read my recently posted topic, just bellow!!!Please I need your help!!!Thanks...

>I agree!! This Scnery is a pretty close representation of >HNL Intl!! As I live on Oahu, it look pretty close to me!! >Great job Lago! And it's real easy on FPS! I sure hope the >G3d.DLL Error i get around runway 8L gets fixed soon, then i >can really enjoy this place! But i keep getting freezes with >it! But anyway I love this PHNL Intl Scenery!! Finally after >all this time somone finally did a Awesome Scenery add-on >for my Home Airport!! MIKE-:) -:) I'm pretty confident the 1.01 version, it's on our site now, fixes those problems. It was just one stupid (include all kind of words that are are not allowed on Avsim) taxisign that caused the problems.Mathijs KokLAGO

>Wow, the screens of this look amazing! How fast is it >though - it's not low single digit FPS at hi res on a fast >system the way Simflyers LAX is is it?? That's an easy one to answer. No.As long as you keep the AI traffic down. Those aircraft, as simple as we included them, eat up frames like nothing else. The scenery itself is very fast because it is fully Gmax and does not contain any FS2000 code.Mathijs KokLAGO