Sign in to follow this  

ASRC

Hi Folks...Anybody has information about release date of ASRC?Thnx...~TRVACC11 & FLYTHY Captain~ -BERHAN DONMEZ-

Nope.. But when they do decide on a release date I'm sure you'll find it Here.Jason

Guest Mikey

It's estimated to be released when it's done :)Mike

please do not even take the time to answer if that is what answers are going to be like. thank you

Well he's telling you the truth! Just ask over in the Asrc forum and that's what they will tell you.Jason

Guest Mikey

Then please don't take the time to ask.. I WROTE ASRC, and it's gonna be done when it's done.. if you don't have the patience to wait, don't use it!Mike

well i feel it is just polite lettting the supporters know when something is going to be done. an estimate doesn't hurt at all.even if you are 2 months off. right now people could be thinking 15 years from now ASRC will be out. every program i ever used the programmer let you have an idea. pss, dreamfleet, wilcopub,etc. i bet you if i went to ford or gmc and asked when the next model is coming out they would tell me right there on the spot. i know, you are going to say well they are buying a product. i am just stating that there is nothing wrong with being polite. at least that is what i thought was true. and besides it is just a simple question. WHEW!

>well i feel it is just polite lettting the supporters know >when something is going to be done. an estimate doesn't hurt >at all.even if you are 2 months off. right now people could >be thinking 15 years from now ASRC will be out. every >program i ever used the programmer let you have an idea. >pss, dreamfleet, wilcopub,etc. i bet you if i went to ford >or gmc and asked when the next model is coming out they >would tell me right there on the spot. i know, you are going >to say well they are buying a product. i am just stating >that there is nothing wrong with being polite. at least that >is what i thought was true. and besides it is just a simple >question. WHEW! You're right...I will say they are buying a product.Mikey gets not ONE RED CENT from creating this, and he, like I'm sure all of us, has real life issues to tend to. While I'm sure he puts a lot of time into his (and David as well) development of the software, I guess to some people, they feel they are owed a "time ready estimate". I would think that if he had to answer all those questions, it would take time away from him actually doing the developing. And there are still bugs to be hashed out. That's why there's a beta test.Like he said, it will be ready...when it's ready. After that, it will still have to be approved by the VATSIM BOG for use on the network, as I understand it.

Its already been approved by the BOG for network use, as its in beta testing on the network, just has to be released WHEN FINISHED. There are still many bugs and aspects of the program that need to be fixed. Like another user said, please visit the ASRC site and start reading on how to use the program.