Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

Cessna 172 Airfile for FS2002

Hi there,I am looking for an improved Cessna 172 airfile and aircraft.cfg to change with the default MSFS2002 aircraft.Some days ago I saw something relating to this with regards to some programmer may be called Mr. Rob or Mr. Ron but I cannot remember the surname.Anyway any can help me out and if you have the files available maybe email me directly at aviator@onvol.netAlso if you have any suggestions as to a good package for a C172 in FS2002 please tell me.Regards,Emann.

Guest captbulldog

likewise with me. I found the default 172 too jumpy and that makes it hard to land the thing

Guest captbulldog

captbulldog@earthlink.netThanks

LAdamson,Could youe please email it to me at thassan@whitecase.com?You sent me a copy a while back, but I'm now in another country with no access.Thanks for thus great fileWhoa-nice use of the keyboard on 'thus' (as opposed to this) above.

please send it to me tooke621@hotmail.comthanx

I've always criticised the MS FS flight models, but for once, MS got it (almost) right!Do not send Ron Freimuth's file to me (have it, don't use it)JC

Guest Mark_Herring

If you could please, me too?sparky@sparkware.com

>I've always criticised the MS FS flight models, but for >once, MS got it (almost) right! >>Do not send Ron Freimuth's file to me (have it, don't use >it) >For the defaults, I use Steve Small, Ron Freiumuth, and Rob Young's files. IMO----- the default's arn't that bad compared to some air files out there. They do make it possible to get from point to point with no major problems. My preference for the up-dates is mostly to get rid of the default "wet-cement" effect in roll. Microsoft's CFS2 didn't have this problem.L.Adamson