Sign in to follow this  
Guest mondriver

Am I doing something wrong...?!

Guest mondriver

Could someone please help.....At the moment, I am enjoying flying on Vatsim very muchThe only problem, is when I am told to change freq's.I have to pop up the sqwakbox window, and click on the controller freq that I want to use, which then changes the freq on roger wilco etc.....Am I doing this correctly, or is there a better way to change freq's cause it's a bit annoying having to "stop flying" momentarily whilst I click on a different freq.......What would be ideal is if your comms box would link to roger wilco and change freq like that...!!Any help..../!!!!!

HiYou could try Servinfo which will enable you to put a panel on your aircraft (s) enabling you to switch frequecies including Roger Wilco. Available from: www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfoAlternatively use WideFS and a second computer and run SB on the second machine.Martin

Guest macman4

Type .c plus the frequecies in the SB box changes the freq. Type .n plus the freq. to change the NAV.

Guest mondriver

thanks guys...I'll try that....(Not sure how to attach a specific panel for this, but .c sounds good...!Thanks

Hallo,Use Serverinfo and install that gauge on your panel, is quit easyand straight forward. There is only one but when using this gauge. This gauge will retrieve its information from Serverinfo, so Serverinfo has to run on the background for this gauge to work.Some crontrollers hide there RW IP address to avoid any jokers to join there RW box and mess-up things. Also I know that controllers who are connected to the UK voice server can't be connected this way. But you still can find the frequency and name of the next controller on this serverinfo gauge, i.e. "EHAA_W_CTR". pressing the enter button while flying, will open a chat box within FS2002. typing ".atis EHAA_W_CTR" en pressing send on the chat box, will also change frequncy (both your radio and RW voice).Hopes this helpsBest regards,

Guest mondriver

Thanks neiktapI'm still at a loss as to installing a "serverinfo gauge".....where can I download this.Can't find it on the link posted above....could someone post something a bit more specific please.I tried typing .c freq, but this say COM1 set, but does not change my roger wilco freq for voice comms....this is what I need to do seemlessly whilst flying.....Any other ideas...?Thanks !

Guest macman4

The serveinfo gauge comes with Servinfo. So in you have downloaded Servinfo and unziped it, look in the Servinfo folder. You will find it in there. Email me if you need more help. macman4@ameritech.net