Sign in to follow this  
Guest JStenger

New Pilot Client goes Alpha

Awesome! Can hardly wait!I assume that the public beta will be just that, meaning anyone can download the software and try it out, or will you require people to sign up for the public beta program?Regards,Jim

Jim,your assumption whether anybody can download the new client is correct.And by joining FPI you also signed up for the public Beta test.Regards Ralph(FPI-DBA/KZNY-ADV)

Guest JStenger

Ok,promised you to keep you up to date ;)All modules of the client work now nearly flawlessly (ironically I'm the one who's giving the team the most head aches - I just love to be an alpha tester ;) ).Our advanced weather servers will see a "live" test this weekend and we are right on our schedule. There will be a closed-beta lottery for 100 more testers starting in about 10-15 days. Right now in pre-closed-beta we are picking folks with "wiered" Sys-Configs so we can eliminate as much flaws as we can.Stay tuned here for the conditions to take place in the drawing of the closed-beta lottery!J