Sign in to follow this  

Grumman Goose Panel Project (again)

That looks great. I can't wait for you to complete it.Keep em flying...

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Did'nt recieve that mail mate, Bugger! Oh well, the offer is still there if you're interested (email is: lgd14@ext.canterbury.ac.nz)I am desparatly trying to get permission for the bitmaps, bloody well hope so !!!Well, having read the full thread, now know it's been granted. :-) Looking forward to the imminent release.

Fantastic news Tonni! Thank you for giving him permission! That will be quite a panel!Don

Very Nice but this is what it really looks like. Any Takers to make it look like this.. Sam

Guest danowat

WELL, seeing as it is my first attempt at a panel, and the fact that I could'nt find that many good pictures when I started, I am afraid that what I have done is what you'll get.Unless of course you want to do the bitmaps?.Dan.

Yo Sam....Funnily enough... The 1st & 3rd photo in your series are actually some of the ones I based my original bitmaps on......As with the rest of you... I can't want til it's finished....The Goose is one of my favourite planes... Years ago, I had a mate who used to fly tourists round in one, and I've spent many enjoyable hours in the cockpit of that old bird......Cheers//TonniPS: Dan...Don't forget the overhead throttles and mix levers... As they used to say... You're not a real boat pilot unless your got a constant sore right shoulder....

Sure would like to give it a go.Could you sent me the full sized bitmaps?Samuraisamurai@KyND.com

Hi Tonni,"PS: When are we going to see some of your excellent work for Fs2k2, you did such a lot of great stuff for FU3."I was informed that my one and only contribution so far to FS2K2 won Bear's gold award, even though Bear credited Aaron for my Rotax 503 sounds!I'm busy finishing my own designed full size two seater 200mph microlight at last and hope to be flying by the end of this year. That in itself keeps me rather busy, so I'm afraid no new stuff for any simulators for now. I did create a true flying MS2K2 model for my full sized creation, but I don't think anyone but me would be interested. Here's some pics if I may.Regards,Hennie van RooyenSouth AfricaP.S. I DO apologize for not giving you your due credit for the Goose panel. I'm sure you'll receive it over here this time round.