Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAW843

switching windows while connecting FS9 online

Guest BAW843

Hi All,Has anybody encountered this problem with switching between windows? Basically I cannot switch back into FS.I am using FS9 to fly online; this is the procedure that I follow:-Start SB RelayStart FS9 and connect to multiplayerRun SquawkBox host and then main application.Connect SB and File Flight Plan, this once connected opens Roger Wilco.Start BAV ACARS and set ACARS time to FS time.Now when trying to switch back into FS a black screen appears and it does not allow me access to FS? Even using Task Manager I cannot switch screens? This is driving me crazy any help would be appreciative.ThanksPHIL

Guest ben_hewitt

Yep happens to me too..and a friend who flies FS9 with SB out of FS, not figured out a soulution yet...

Guest zip

Not sure if this is related, but the symptoms are identical to mine due to a glitch somewhere between FS, directx and add-ons, and my particular add-on was FS Navigator.This may not apply to you at all.I tried for FIVE days to get this to not happen. What I did finally is rename the add-on DLL in the modules folder to something that cannot be loaded, run FS, toggle to full screen mode, exit. Rename the add-on DLLs to their original names, and voila. FS doesn't like alt-tabs nor run in a window, it's there and running but the graphics are gone.Good luck.