Sign in to follow this  
Guest stclvax

Weather while flying online

Guest stclvax

Hello everbody,anybody know what SB3 will do in terms of the weather?I heard a rumor that the developers at FPI are working on a weather system that is better than the weather provided by active sky.The rumor also has it, that they have solved the problem of upper winds and upper temperatur.stclvax

Guest TheFlyGuy

Heard about it too.But I must admit if these guys will be able to make it real some very fancy ideas come in my mind.I mean, there will be new possibilities. I heard they are able to give real forecasts not the stuff ActiveSky or similiar is doing.I am wondering if they will be able to catch tropical thunderstorms or jetstreams?Has anybody an idea if this will also be implemented?