Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reddog

POLL: Mallard "Model Upgrade" or "TurboProp" ??

I think that I might know the answer to this one already !!! But be interested to confirm my suspicions. This is especially to those that have already downloaded (and flown) the Mallard:What next:Upgrade the existing Mallard model (build VC, Interior, reflections etc) ????ORBuild the TurboProp version then do upgrades to both ????Due to the fact that I can "MERGE" the body & wings etc between two files it is not a killer to do the second option and then upgrade the models. Regards,

Hard to give an answer.Both are interesting.Andrea

I wouldn't mide seeing a Turboprop but that also involves some new flight dynamics for you to make. but reflections would be nice though.Brian

To be honest the Flight Dynamics are not so much the problem (since I don't have to do them haha - FSAviator does), I did have a go at reflections yesterday on the G73 - but ended up with a transparent aircraft so I think I need to do a bit more research on that.

Well, both options are interesting, but I've been craving the G73T ever since I saw your preview pics of the G73. lol. This said, I will lean toward option 2 (developing the turboprop and then upgrading both). I have yet to test your suggestion but I will get to it asap. :) Cheers!George

Guest Jack

Gazzareth, Thank you for a fine aircraft, and for the Chalk's livery. I've only flown it once and am already planning to hit the runway next landing. As to your poll, option 2 would be nice, option 1 is fine, or I'llkeep right on flying it the way it is. I never look a gift horse in the tonsils.Thanks again to you and your team for a great effort!JackD

Thought you might say that.. .. .. Your webshots "site" is great, now I know what you were doing with all of those screenshots !!!!