Sign in to follow this  
Guest sigvaldi

Looking for detail directions on how to install squawkbox

Guest sigvaldi

Hi,I searched in the forums and found a couple of posts that have the same problem I'm experiencing but there was never an answer.I am trying to installing SB to my system. Running FS9 and when I try to install it says it can't find my flight simulator software. The options it offers is 2000 and 2002 FS. I have pointed it to my FS9 direction to no avail. So looking for assistance in this matter from people much smarter than I.Thanks in advance,Steve

Guest sigvaldi

Pardon the grammar issues on that previous post. Basically I am running the auto installer for Squawkbox. I acquired squawkbox from the link on vatsim. When it gets to the point where it asks you to show where your flight simulator software is at I point it to the directory that my flight simulator software was installed. It then tells me it can not find my flight simulator software and continues to ask for me to point it to the proper directory.I am stuck at this point.Can anyone give me any advice? I have been searching madly for advice on this via the internet.Thanks,Steve

Guest sigvaldi

N/M My searching has finally found the answer. I found the answer within the Vatsim Pilot Resource Center.Sorry for wasting forum space.Steve