Sign in to follow this  
Guest Badger6052

Squawkbox

Guest Badger6052

:-wave To whoever can assist me, I just installed the latest version of Squawkbox as well as SBRelay 1.2 as I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. The problem is I cannot get Squawkbox to connect. I fireup FS2004, enable multiplayer session, start SBRelay to make sure the servers are responding, then I startup Squawkbox and all I get is "squawkbox has a problem and must close..." or something like that. I do not know what to do. I disabled my Trend Micro Firewall and went back to the Windows Firewall but Squawkbox still will not work. Any suggestions? I would be most appreciative. I HAVE WINDOWS XP SP2. I wonder if this is causing a problem?

First... start SB relay before starting FS2004. Then join the SB relay session in FS 2004.When starting up Squawkbox, make sure FS2004 is not in full screen mode. Put it in windows mode and have it showing on the screen. Start HostSB if you use that. Then fire up Squawkbox.That usually prevents the error from popping up for me. It is quite annoying... just keep waiting until SB3 finally comes out... (in the next lifetime maybe?? ;) )

Chris Lezama

Guest ldias

Hi Cris, I had done everything, including this you