Sign in to follow this  
Guest pcrowley

ICAO & CSL

Guest pcrowley

ok here it is, fs9, win xp sp2, ms new update. clean install of all software. I can connect i see others, controllers see me, but i can not select what plane i am flying when you file your flight plan at the top the list is blank. I get 2 errors icao.dat-could not open file and error you are missing the file csl_icao.csvwell both of those are located inside the squawkbox folder and i do have a csl folder in my fs9 aircraft folder. I have the latest fsupic and sbhost and sbrelay, just can't select what plane i am flying. Please help this is day 3 now and i have tried everything

Guest tca9083

I have the same problem as well. I didn't see any replies to your question as of today. Did you get the problem solved yet?Thanks.

Guest Ulf Sjodin

Hello I suggest we start a club for all with the same problem. It will probably span over the whole world.Does it really matter if it works or not? I just click OK on the ICAO.problem window and then ignore it.It takes too much precious time to solve a problem wich seemes unsolvable.Use your time to fly instead.:-rotor

Guest pcrowley

I found the problem. FS9 created a folder called flight simulaqtor files and placed in my document folder. well once i deleted that folder and then started sb-relay,fs9,multiplayer,sqbhost,and then sqwkbox everything was fine then.

Guest Ulf Sjodin

Please explain it again.This folder in FS9 called fligh simulator files. What did you do with it? Did you put it somewhere? Or did you put something in it?

Guest Ulf Sjodin

Hello againI found it, deleted it and when I connected for a on line session. The same message again. First ICAO.dat error and later another error message telling me it could not show aircraft properly.I found out that every time one create a flight FS9 create this folder again in My documents".I will wait for squawkbox 3 and see if it is better.

Guest Wizard

Try this. I had the same prob ..more than once,,the answer is in the SB info..If SB is in your ""startup "" menu..create shortcut to desk top..It worked for me.Good luckMB

Guest Ulf Sjodin

Thanks WZA.It helped. :-beerchug