Sign in to follow this  
Guest rapaiz

Conection problems with SB...

Guest rapaiz

Im having big problems with my SB.... I have installed all the programs required to run the program, but I cannot see any (approach, departure... control) under the ATC Dierctory. Neither other players in the TCAS. The most strange, is that I can still send messages to other pilots and controllers. No controller can see me on their radar... When starting the ServInfo I can see myself connected in the All pilots directory, but not on the screen.Please help, I really do not know how to solve the problem. Squawkbox worked great with my old FS2000. :-hmmmThanks,Markus SjogrenSAS201

Guest Martin

Hej Markus.Do you show up in ServInfo at lat 0

MartinYour problem is related to FSUIPC not recognizing SB as a freeware application. You need to input SB freeware key.Jos

Guest Martin

That was it!I've been using SB with FS2004 for over a year before this problem appeared a few days ago. One of the things I tried was to register SB in FSUIPC, but it didn't work until I deleted the fsuipc.key file and let FSUIPC generate a new one. I still wonder what caused the problem in the first place though - I guess it was a new FSUIPC version.Markus, sorry if I hijacked your thread!Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing