Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Honolulu AI question?

Guest gasebah

Hi y'all,I did not have the time yet to answer that question myself, but I was wondering.Do these LAGO AI planes actually fly to and from other destinations or are they kind cruising around PHNL? So far I did not see them at any other airport.Alex

Guest gasebah

I just answered this question myself, by looking at their flightplans with traffic tools. Actually they are flying to all kinds of detinations within and without the islands.Cheers,Alex

I wish that I could SEE some AI there. I'm always the only plane at the airport. AI works everywhere else....

BobK

Do you have your traffic level turned up?

>Do you have your traffic level turned up? All the way. :)

BobK

Guest HeavyFan

Well I had the same problem after i installed the Lago HNL Scenry! As it comes with TT Tools alos, with it's own Ai Planes list and flight plans! So When i went to the Airport I saw just thier Ai Planes and just me! None of the plans i had in Tt Tools was showing up anywhere?? So upon further Investigation, I looked at where LAGO Scenery was Installed and opened up the Lage HNL scenery folder, saw the folder for Ai traffic, and saw that it only Compiled the flight plans they had for HNL and only the AI Planes they made for the scenery was in TT Tools! So all I did was go to where i had my TT Tools installed with all my AI Plans that i made along with all my planes and just recompiled them!! Now all my Ai Traffic is back at HNL Intl! Without the planes from LAGO! As the scenery is great but the 767 and DC-10's they made are not very good, but good enough for Ai Traffic i guess!?? Well hope my info helps you guy's out! MIKE-:)

>I looked at where LAGO Scenery was Installed >and opened up the Lage HNL scenery folder, saw the folder >for Ai traffic, and saw that it only Compiled the flight >plans they had for HNL and only the AI Planes they made for >the scenery was in TT Tools! It's not that simple: something wrong happened on your configuration. You see only PHNL-related stuff in the directory, but this do not means HNL scenery delete all the other traffic and replace with his own! That would be really brutal, including TTools wouldn't have been necessary in this case, because we could have simply supplied an already made bgl. The TTools step is done just to add gracefully traffic at PHNL, and preserving your existing one at other places. At least, this is what should happen normally. You only see PHNL files, because the installer for HNL wiped out all the temporary files created in the process that are not needed. It works like this:1) TTools is launched to decompile your existing traffic. 2) this file is analyzed, and everything flying in and out of PHNL is removed, but *only* these flight plans, everything else is preserved.3) our flight plans for PHNL are added4) TTools is launched again to recompile a new global traffic file that should contains everything you had before, except that at HNL there's the new traffic.something could happened between these steps, but it's difficult to diagnose without knowing what was there before.You could try to manually launch AI_INST inside that directory, it repeats the process again, without the need to reinstall HNL. Have a look on the screen, to see for any strange message, especially the messages issued by TTools while compiling.Unfortunately, I'll be unavailable during next week, but at least I hope to have shed some light that could help someone. In any case, Mathijs is still here for help. Maybe, we could get some ideas for the next patch, to render the process more bulletproof and able to self-diagnose itself.regards,

Guest HeavyFan

Hi there! Sorry but i should have made my message more clear, I did not mean that the HNL Scnery wiped out all my AI Traffic, Since i did not leave the HNL area when looking for my AI Traffic, I just meant to say that all my HNL AI Traffic I made was missing, and not the whols FS Traffic, So Forgive my bad wording in my first message, but i did half to recomplie my TTTools to get my regular traffic i made back, that's all, Sorry again, hope i never confused anyone! MIKE-:)

Guest gasebah

I have to say that I hate this. I have all the PAI files installed. Now I have to look which airlines are flying into PHNL. I have to uninstall these airline first, otherwise I will hav doubled flightplans on the other locations. Than I have to intsall althat stuff again. This should not be the way to do it in the future messing with othe peoples Ai plans. There should at least be an option like "remove existing AI traffic".I want my United back.AlexP.S.: Has anyone information about which PAI airlines are flying into PHNL??? Any help appreciated.