Sign in to follow this  
Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

Squawkbox V3 is out!!!!

Guest monsoon

Yes its very nice indeed. A few thing that would be nice. I cant get that darn radio box to disappear. The text box won't either. The multiplayer smoothness is a way better but still some stutters to it. I don't know why but the IVAP program seems to be smoother. doesn't seems to be any stutters on it whatsoever. dunno though.

>The multiplayer smoothness is a way better but still>some stutters to it. I don't know why but the IVAP program>seems to be smoother. doesn't seems to be any stutters on it>whatsoever. dunno though.Perhaps Because there's over 900 connections on the VATSIM server Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest monsoon

Nah i was on when there was only about 2-300 MAYBE. Just when SB3 first came out. I asked the stuttering guy and he was on sb3 too

W00t! Been waiting for this for a very long time - you'll see UAL1585 prowling the skies once again tonight - haven't flown online in probably a year and a half since FS2004 came out!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

What settings are you using in options/multiplayer? It might help to adjust the radius and refresh rates...Danny

Guest monsoon

Nope doesnt work. anyone use the 2 computer thing. at first i intalled it in the SB3 and FS on same computer. later i changed my mind and want on separate computers. do i have to uninstall and reinstall sb3 again?

Guest panzerschiffe

I can't install it. It won't recognize the FS2004 installation on my system. Bummer :(

Guest lamont

Monsoon, to minimize the text box double-click on the title bar. As for the radio box I couldn't get rid of it either so I just move it to my second monitor. Those with a single just move it to a spot you really don't need.As for stutters, I flew tonight and it was pretty smooth for me even with ActiveSky, and FSAcars and using the PMDG 700.

Sounds like you are using a backup FS installation. Just rename your FS9 directory to something else, install FS9 into its default directory, then copy your backup installation over the top of it. SB3 should recognise your FS installation now.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Cancel that, I see you've fixed it by doing the registry reinstall thang.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Yeah, it's really good. They finally god rid of those skanky CSL aircraft and give at least semi-descent representations of aircraft types and liveries. Connecting up is all done within FS9, as opposed to having to run sbrelay, avc, sbhost and sb all separately then having to sync them all up together. The only thing I miss from the old setup is having to tune radios properly (yes, I know this is what one has to do IRL, but IRL one has a copilot who does these thing for you ;-) ) in lieu of just clicking on the next controller in SB. Am I missing something?There were heaps of people on VATSIM today and the poor controllers were real busy handling all the SB3 test drivers. This is a great advance for online live ATC / Flight simulation.Gary