Sign in to follow this  

Gauge Clean-up Utility - FS2002

Guest wizard01

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good Gauge Clean-up Utility - either Freeware (preferred :) ) or Shareware, please? I think I must have something like 200 'retired' gauges taking up a lot of HD space; that I'd like to use for something else.

hi............i use Gaugeclean(Freeware) by Scott Campbell........does the job............alan d kerr

Guest wizard01

Hi, thanks for the help; I'll have a look at both. It really is great to have people on these forums who are willing to give help so quickly. Much appreciated.

Do you have a link to the Guage Clean utility by Scott Campbell. I tried searching the library but nothing comes up.Ken

Try WipeGuages 2002 by Felipe Torrezini.I found it at Simviation.comIt really works....is freeware.....and fast.WipeGauges 2002 v3.0.5======================November 2001 - BrazilDescription-----------WipeGauges is a small and simple utility wich allow to remove anyunused gauges in FS2002, FS2000, FS98, FS95, CFS and CFS2.Run the program, choose your FS game and simply click in the "Scan" button.Select the gauges to remove and click on "Wipe" button. If you desiremake a backup of removed gauges, click "Yes" and the cleaning isfinished.In the tab Options allow select the backup folder and check if you desiremake the backup or not and preserve default gauges with customizable gaugeslist.Custom list ready to use for FS2002, FS2000 and CFS2.Customize your lists by editing the FSxxxx.txt files.Wipe Gauges only delete the gauges of panels already removed.This program is released as Freeware. Copyright © Felipe Torrezini.gwillmot

hi ........you'll find scott's site if you go to.....http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.co.uk/fsgate1.html(under flightsim flight deck banner on the main sites page)............alan d kerr