Having just read the preview article of the new ASRC I must say it looks an awesome piece kit even though I am a virtual pilot and not a controller.Considering the lack of news from the Simclients team for a considerable time I, like many other I guess, thought the whole development thing had died; obviously not so.My hat's off to the team for developing ASRC, well done guys, I'm sure it was a lot of hard work needing a great deal of dedication...and all for free!Again congratulations to all involved, everyone involved with, and using VATSIM should be proud of you.If I thought the old grey matter could cope with the mental agility needed to control I might be tempted myself, but common sense prevails so all virtual pilots can sleep easily :-)Best regards

Guest Tim13

Looks like you did a nice job. One nit picky point though, your data base needs updating, 3BB has been closed for years now. Tim13

Guest Mikey

LOL.. that's a sector file thing, not the program :-pMike

Wow, this is going to be incredible!! I'd heard rumors of this thing existing from looking at the VATSIM ZLA forum, but man I never thought it would have these kinds of features!! Controlling is about to get a lot easier (after we all get past the learning curve of course) and more professional online!RyanVATSIM ZAB ARTCC

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yea, what the hell are you guys talking about? lol Ive never seen this thing, and I an instructor of ZLA. . . sigh.I love fueling the fire :)

Guest rcritz

JH,I hope you're wearing rubber soled shoes. That lightning strike is due any second now.cz