Sign in to follow this  

New to VATSIM

A couple of months ago I downloaded all of the applications needed to fly on the VATSIM network. After trying to connect to the network multiple times I constantly received an error message: Invalid Callsign or Password. I'm sure that my password is correct but why the callsign. Maybe I don't have the right squakbox or the latest version. Can someone please post me all of the applications and updates needed to fly on VATSIM.I'm running FS2002App. I already have:Squakbox 2.3 BETARoger WilcoPro ControllerFS NavigatorFSUIPC 2.8 I think Thank you

Everything is correct. Make ABSOLUTLY sure that your Pilot Identification Code, Password and all the other info needed in the SB Connect box is correct. I couldnt tell ya the rest of the info in the Connect box b/c I dont have SB anymore. Hope this helpsBen SuttonChicago ARTCC S3

Guest rcritz

Sounds like you have all that you need. There is some tutorial information available at www.vatsim.net to help walk you through setting up and connecting. Please be sure that you are using a valid server address when you connect. You will find the up-to-date list at www.vatsim.net by clicking on "Complete Network Stats". I've helped a few people recently who were trying to use their VATSIM id to connect to an IVAO server.If all else fails, please send me the complete list of server address, cid, password, any error message you get via private email to cz@vatsim.net and I'll try to debug it for you.