Sign in to follow this  

VATSIM USA Server Never Works!

I ALWAYS try using the VATSIM USA server to fly but always get a timeout. I end up using OZ-PACK server instead. Why cant I use the USA server? Also, once the LAX tower controller let me park my cessna on the grass between his active runway and another runway facing toward incoming aircraft just to watch. I never saw the aircraft landing but they said that they saw me. Whats going on? I still fly with VATSIM and the controllers can see me but I have never to this date since April seen another plane.All help appreciatedDoug HarringtonRIWS

Guest rcritz

What server IP are you using? The are 3 in the US and none are called "USA". Have you checked ServInfo or the "Who's Online" page at vatsim.net to be sure that you're using a valid address?cz

sounds to me like you are behind a firewall or soemthing

Guest Mikey

USA-E has been shut down for many months now.. try looking at the who is online page at www.vatsim.net or in the network servers section of servinfo.. you have outdated information.Mike

I had the same problem. Instead of selecting from the dropdown list just type in the IP address. It should work fine.USA-S1 64.246.29.98S2 209.61.182.205SE 208.224.174.24Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000