Sign in to follow this  
Kyprianos Biris

Operation OneSky - Europe On Line

That was buisy... Pity it was too buisy, SB, RW and all were going down the drain :( I took off once and didn't land at all.. I asked for Clearance 4 times and recieved it 3 times... SB just didnt want to talk to controllers, Couldn't get ATIS's or even private message controllers in the end... On the TCAS I saw over 30 aircraft within 2.5 miles at one stage... FS multiplayer could only see 3. If only the servers could stand up to such a pounding it would have been better... though maybe it's mainly because I'm in Australia using the VatPac sever. I reccon at least some of you had fun... heard a very buisy Copenhagen freq for a whyle.Anyway I'm off to bed. It's 6:30am now, I'v been at it for 2 hours LOL

Well Unable to keep myself away with all that traffic still floating about, I decided to give it another try... and I'm glad I did... Had a great departure out of LIMC Milan, in the Dreamfleet 737-400 as Virgin Express (VGX) 737, though after about 40 minutes in cruise FS started doing strange things! Landed alright though in an uncontrolled EBBR Brussels National.1: Big U Turn in the sky :)2: Flightsim 2002 acting wierd!

Hehe,yes, sorry that I had to release you at FL200 on your own. I still had a good bunch of traffic in my sector and some hickups from the servers ...Glad you made it safely down in Bruxelles ...Yours,Martin Georg/EDDF (last night EDFF_U/V_CTR)Teamchef Eurowings VAmailto:teamchef@ewgva.dehttp://home.t-online.de/home/martin_georg/pictures/EW_MG.jpg

I too flew during the peak and experienced the same unreliable servers buckling under the pressure....I wanted to land at EDDK in Germany but didn't have the scnerey of charts for that airport. I've just now bought the scenery from simflight. Does anyone know where I can get good ground charts for this airport? I downloaded some really nice charts for Frankfurt, Kastrup, and Heathrow a long while back and I cant remember where I got them from.Thanks in advance.SSunil Mulay

When I entered there where about +/- 545 pilots online on Vatsim, did a short hop from EBBR to EGLL, all worked fine until 10 nm on final when suddenly EGLL_APP vanished and I got the same mixed up screen (cockpit and scenery) prior to landing. Fun but a hard hit on the servers' side :)Smalco

Here's my landing into EBBR :)Notice the missing ground textures around... Strange how FS did that!