Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Roger Wilko help

May not be the idea place to post this but I may get some advice :-)I occassionally host MP sessions for crews in the VA I fly for but each time I host a RW channel people cannot connect.When I click the 'create' button in RW it automatically enters my IP addy, do I need to enter a frequency after the IP addy?just to complicate things, and Talon5 may come in here ;-), I run 2 PCs for FS.One PC is connected to the Net via cable and, in MP sessions, runs RW.The second PC runs FS and the 2 are connected with Widefs and no problems when flying VATSIM.The 2 PCs are hooked up with ICS for MP sessions so the FS PC can have independent access to the Net.I have tried running RW on both PCs but although others can join the MP session they cannot connect to RW.I also run Zonealarm which again does not cause problems when I fly with VATSIM.Any suggestions????TIA