Sign in to follow this  

Special Thanks!!!

Hey Jim, looks great! If that's the way the terminal looks at Thunder-Bay it sure has changed since I worked there(mid 80's, I was fresh out of the army and took a job finger printing and registering pilots)Look forward to it.PaulG.

... that the Flight Team Ontario still is around and kicking???I was just at your Teams' homepage less than a week ago and saw that things have not changed since the work done on the original FLY! series, which was OUTSTANDING! Alas, if only all that work could fit into FS2K2. I miss the stuff for CYHM.I digress. I am also a big fan of CYQT and surrounding area. I look forward to anything the "Kanadian Konection" puts out (and am I making the correct assumption this is a Team effort?).Thanks bunches to the Team.*** Joseph ***Oh I should put in the usual "Who? Why? What? When? Where?"

Yes, ten months of hairpulling, learning and hard work and we are almost ready to release CYQT for FS2002.You will be happy to know that we are moving on to the GTA soon after the release.We originally tackled Thunder Bay for some friends there, thinking it would be a great spot to see what we can do in FS2002. It has grown into a monster project. If you liked our original Fly! scenery, just wait to see what we have to offer for FS2002.We have been mostly tight lipped about this package as well, very stingy with screen shots. All, soon to change.Release date: September something.http://members.rogers.com/jkanold/jimlogo.gifhttp://members.rogers.com/eelvish/flyurl.gif

Hi Joseph I will be updating the site soon!! and like Jim has said wethink you will like what we have done to T-Bay. Dan

You bet it is Paul we put many hours in to that building and many,many others as well. Dan

Damn... Guess that means its time to get rid of my signature. I don't want to steal any thunder from the great guys at Team Ontario as I have had nothing to do with their upcomming scenery.I figured I'd keep using my sig so far because no new "Team" labeled scenery had been released since our earlier work... Out of sincere respect, I'll stop that now.Jim and Dan: the work looks wonderful! I look forward to flying it.Take care,Elrond(New signature to come - at some point)

Hi Elrond you know of course you are still part of the team heckwe could never say good by to you sir!. Dan. BTW do say hello some time(and no I won't ask you to help)